Early Childhood Special Education Program
- ChildFind and screening for 3 to 5 years of age
- Team evaluation of development skills
- Integrated preschool programs
- Community preschool, tuition based, for community 3 and 4 year olds
Elementary/Secondary/Transition Special Education Programs
- Integrated program with consultation between the regular and special education staff
- General education classes with in-class special education and/or related services
- Pull-out for special education and related services
- Self-contained program for students with more severe disabilities
Student programs are developed according to the individual needs of the student. High school students begin work on transition needs to meet post-secondary outcomes. These outcomes may include college or vocational school, jobs, independent or supported living.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.