To Interested Applicants:
Walter S. Newman, MD, a member of the Wenatchee School District No. 246, Board of Directors since December 2007, has resigned his position on the Board. His resignation will be accepted by the Board on November 27, 2018. The Board is in the process of seeking applicants for this unexpired office. The board will appoint one of the candidates to serve until the next regularly scheduled board election, November 2019, at which time a director will be elected for the unexpired term, if any, according to Board Policy 1114.
Interested applicants are asked to submit an Application for the Director Position. The applications are available on the WSD webpage: https://www.wenatcheeschools.org/board/open-board-position or at the District’s administration office at 235 Sunset Avenue, or individuals may call 509-663-8161 to request an application be sent to their home or to their personal email address. Applications will be accepted if delivered to the administration office prior to 12:00 p.m. on January 2nd, 2019.
The Board of Directors will review applications and announce an interview list by January 3rd, 2019. The board will interview applicants in an open Special Meeting on January 4th 2019, beginning at 5 p.m. The Board intends to make an appointment at their regular meeting on January 8th, 2019.
If you have any questions concerning the application procedures and/or the selection process, please call 509-663-8161 or write the Superintendent’s Office, 235 Sunset Avenue, Wenatchee, Washington 98801.
APPLICATION PROCESS OPTIONS:
1) Download the application (English) Descargar la aplicación (Spanish)
2) Or you may request and/or submit your application through this Email: email@example.com *Note* if you do not receive an email confirmation that we have received your application please call Lindee at 663-8161.
3) Or you may pickup a hard copy of the application packet at the District Office: 235 Sunset Ave., Wenatchee WA 98801
You may submit your application by using any of the below options:
- Mailing applications to PO Box 1767, Wenatchee, WA 98807-1767
- Dropping off applications at 235 Sunset Ave., Wenatchee WA 98801
- Emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org *Note* if you do not receive an email confirmation that we have received your application please call Lindee at 663-8161.