Project 5 Mission View Elementary School Pedestrian Safety and Parking Project: $918,000
The Mission View Elementary School project is a collaborative project between the Chelan County Publics Works and Wenatchee School District to improve safety for students walking to school and other pedestrians. The project is now complete, It added safer student pick up and drop off area for buses and parents, and add additional parking.
- Adds 53 parking stalls for a total of 122.
- Adds a new one-way driveway entrance and exit for orderly drop off and pick up.
- Adds a new drop off sidewalk and wider sidewalks next to school.
- Adds new bus queuing area with ADA compliant bus access path.
- Revises bus lane student drop off and pick up.
- Revises fire lane access.
- Creates 5 ADA compliant stalls in main parking area.
- Creates ADA compliant curb ramps at the two street crossings next to the school.
- Facilities Plan
- Current Facilities Projects
- Completed Capital Projects
- Small Works Information
- Request for Qualifications Architectural and Engineering Professional Design Services
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.