Pioneer Middle School Gymnasium: $8.4 million
Pioneer Middle School was remodeled in 2005, but the gym was left unchanged from its original construction in 1956. Construction is modernizing the gymnasium, address interior and exterior safety and infrastructure improvements, which includes new outdoor grandstands.
- Modernize locker rooms, the stage, and the lobby.
- Modernize grandstands on north side.
- Bring all facility up to current code for safety, ADA, earthquake.
- Update gymnasium electrical system.
- Upgrade mechanical systems, including plumbing and ventilation.
- Remove old steam broilers and replace with storage space.
- Rebuild grandstands and supporting slab which serves as the locker room roof and ceiling.
- Improve building security.
- Reduce utility costs (electrical, water and sewer).
- Better serve the public and for extra curricular events.
- Facilities Plan
- Current Facilities Projects
- Completed Capital Projects
- Small Works Information
- Request for Qualifications Architectural and Engineering Professional Design Services
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.